Original Red Kite Painting (Milvus Milvus) by Jill Dimond
This wonderful red kite has been created by Jill using acrylic paints - and what stunning birds of prey they are! This is the original painting and it has been framed in a black wooden floating frame, ready to go straight on your wall. Here's what you get:
- A piece of original bird art, featuring a red kite portrait (milvus milvus), painted in acrylics on cradled board by British artist Jill Dimond.
- Each original artwork arrives with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the artist.
- Created using fine-art-quality materials, meaning you will get a piece of art to last a lifetime.
- Already framed in a black wooden floating frame and can be popped straight on the wall! The painting itself is A2 size and measures approx. 16.5" x 23.4" (420mm x 594mm). The frame measures approx. 17.87" x 24.68" (454mm x 627mm)
- An extra-special gift that is guaranteed to make the bird lover in your life very, very happy!
- Free insured worldwide delivery!
If purchasing from outside the UK, please note that there may be import/custom/tax charges to pay. These fees are payable by the customer and vary country by country. We advise checking with your local customs office for further information.